Maple CO2 Monitor case is made of the ash tree hardwood, which is an environmentally friendly material. The device shows the actual concentration of CO2 gas in the room, with the maple leaf coloring in 5 different colors.
Available casings for Maple CO2 Monitor devices:
- Natural ash tree hardwood, lacquered. The elegant look allows the device to fit into any sophisticated interior. Tined ash tree hardwood, lacquered.
- Darker toning highlights wood fiber and further amplifies the appearance of an ash tree hardwood.
The Maple CO2 Monitor can be placed on a table, shelf or any other stable surface.
The box contains:
- Maple CO2 Monitor
- USB power adapter
- USB cable for powering 1 pcs
- User Manual
A unique and simple way of presenting information - understandable also for people with special needs. Maple is an interior item that fits well into any interior Night mode decreases color intensity without disturbing sleep The wooden body is an environmentally friendly material Each Maple CO2 Monitor is unique LED multi-color display in maple leaf form. The colors are bright and visible even in a bright room from a long distance An infrared (NDIR) carbon dioxide sensor ensures a stable, long-lasting operation of the device. Open a window at least for a short moment Create draught in the room (the room shall be left for that time Switch on additional active ventilation If a room is too small and the air becomes stale very quickly, leave doors of all rooms open for better air circulation Stay in rooms with poor air for shorter periods of time
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.